East Ridge, Tenn., located on the Georgia-Tennessee border, has easy access to all Chattanooga has to offer. Life Care Center of East Ridge is minutes from downtown Chattanooga, the Hamilton Place mall area and the Chattanooga Airport. For a day trip, we suggest:
- Camp Jordan is a 257-acre park that features a variety of ball fields, an amphitheater, camping space, fishing pond and picnic pavilion.
- The Chattanooga Convention and Visitors Bureau provides information on restaurants and attractions in and around the city of Chattanooga.
- The Hamilton Place Mall features shops and eating establishments to suit any taste.
- Sitting high atop a bluff on the Tennessee River, the Hunter Museum of American Art focuses on American art ranging back to the Colonial period.
- Along the Tennessee River, the Tennessee Aquarium features river and ocean life, as well as a detached IMAX 3D theater.